Returning this summer, the BIC® KIDS Young Artist Award is giving proud parents across the UK and Republic of Ireland the opportunity to see their child’s drawings graduate from the fridge door to a massive public billboard!
Open to all 5-11 year old kids, entrants are encouraged to flex their creative muscles and draw with complete freedom. Judges will award points for everything from creativity and use of colour to composition and subject matter.
Deadline for entries are this coming Sunday 5th August. One winner will be chosen from the Republic of Ireland and another from Nothern Ireland; as well as other regions in the UK.
How to Enter
- Be from children aged 5-11 years old
- Be drawn on plain A4 paper, in landscape
- Be received by 11.59pm on Sunday 5th August 2018
- Be submitted to the BIC KIDS website by the child’s parent or legal guardian
- Include the child’s hometown and age on the entry form
- Be signed on the back to confirm that the child has produced the drawing
- Not feature any well-known TV characters or cartoons
Once your kids have created their masterpieces, parents can enter simply by visiting www.bickids.com/uk/youngartist and uploading the artwork.
An expert judging panel made up of creatives from the marketing, publishing and illustration industries will select the regional finalists, whose work will be displayed on regional billboards from late August. A public vote will then decide the ultimate winner, whose drawing will then go nationwide in late September.
As well as the priceless opportunity to have their drawings published, the 13 deserving finalists will win a hamper full of BIC® KIDS goodies. Specifically designed to help children to hone their artistic talent, these hampers will include an array of exciting stationery products including the BIC® Kids Evolution®Ecolutions®
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: £4.22Was: £6.77